Presentation Intervention Method
The beneficiaries of the services offered by MTU SICAR are :
Government Stocks :
- New promotor as defined in the Inciting to Investment Code ;
- Enterprise implanted in a regional zone of development ;
- Enterprise subject of setting operation ;
- Enterprise carrying out projects that promote the technology and its control as well as innovation in the economic sector.
- Enterprise in economic perplexities, beneficing straightening out within the legislation taking effect.
- The FUPROID (convention signed with the Exchequer on 08 / 07 / 1999);
- The RITI (convention signed with the Exchequer on 06 / 03 / 2004);
- The FOSDA (convention signed with the Tunisian Government on 18 / 10 / 2000);
- The ENF 21-21 (convention signed with the Exchequer on 09/05/2000).
Services offered by MTU SICAR :
The MTU SICAR interferes for its proper account and for third party account in various sectors of economic activity “agriculture, industry, tourism and services” in forms of profit-sharing or reinforcement of proper funds of projects with retrocession bonds
It offers :
- Active enterprising
- Financial support
- Discerning management
- Execution rapidity
- Counsels and assistances personified in the matter of :
- Technologies options
- Financial Engineerin
- Accompanying along operations of privatization and setting.
Why choose MTU SICAR as partner ?
- An enterprise specialized in financial analyses, evaluation of feasibility study, juridical and financial raises and regular of records.
- A professional team, flexible and reactive, allowing a personalized relationship with promotors and a particular regular of records.
MTU SICAR criteria :
- Who to finance :
- Tunisians resident in Tunisia;
- Tunisians resident abroad.
- What to finance :
- Project of high added value;
- Totally exporting project;
- New technologies;
- Where to finance :
The entire republic and namely the regional zones of development.
- How to finance :
- Convention of profit-sharing and retrocession;
- Shareholders’ pact.
- How to recede :
- Repurchase by shareholders;
- Acquisition by companies;
- Stock exchange exit;
- The LBO.
- How to proceed :
- Presenting the plan of business;
- Studying the plan of business;
- Partners :
- First Partner : HB
- Partners operating within: SODIS, SODINO, SIDCO, CIKO, Gafsa nursery, Gabes nursery and Ksar Hellal nursery
- Techno poles
- Organizations and associations;
- Support institutions;
- Financial institutions;
- Experts in Tunisia;
- Technical centres;
- Useful Links.